Choctaw Electric Cooperative places great emphasis on safety, customer service, teamwork, problem solving, and innovation. We look for people who exemplify these qualities and are willing to work hard for our membership. CEC is an equal opportunity employer.
Distribution Engineer - Click here for complete job description
The Distribution Engineer is responsible for the design, coordination, overcurrent protection, voltage regulation, load balancing, planning, and troubleshooting of the Cooperative’s electric power distribution system by:
- Assuring safe, efficient, and reliable distribution design for new construction and modifications to existing facilities.
- Conducts system planning studies including load projections and modeling of the distribution system.
- Maintaining a Coordination Study and assuring safe, efficient, and reliable distribution system overcurrent protection.
- Providing technical expertise to cooperative personnel.
- Works closely with all departments.
- BS Degree in electrical engineering with at least three years distribution utility experience in an engineering position, with emphasis on system planning and standards
- Familiarity with RUS standards and specifications, OSHA, the NESC, and other electrical industry specifications and work rules as they relate to construction and to line personnel and public safety.
How to apply
Visit any CEC location or complete the application below. Applications and resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.